Patients who have missing teeth, it’s important that either we provide them with dentures, or we do implant-retained denture where the denture would not move when they eat or sometimes we do All-on-4/on-X, you know, dentures, All-on-4/on-X implants where teeth are fixed. It’s very important that the patient is able to chew their food, they have teeth. Dentures are a very good option to support their facial muscles, their tone, and also able to eat, chew their food, and provide them nourishment.
Look Forward to Mealtimes & Social Events With Dentures
At Smiles & Dental Care, we love taking care of our patients’ smiles, especially giving them back their teeth when they’ve been without them for a while. Dentures are a budget-friendly way to give you back complete arches of teeth or partial arches if you still have some healthy teeth remaining. Here are some of the types of dentures we offer:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This is the style of denture most people think of. They will restore a complete arch of teeth on your lower jaw, upper jaw, or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you don’t need full arches replaced, we can use a set of partial dentures. They clasp into place to your healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll insert dental implants into your jaw, then attach a set of dentures to them. They’ll stay firmly in place until you remove them. You’ll never need adhesive or relining procedures again!
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable dentures use a setup with a metal bar attached to a set of implants. They stay in place until your dentist removes them for maintenance. Between dental appointments, you simply brush and floss to keep them clean.
- Temporary Dentures – We don’t want you to be without your teeth, so we’ll provide you a set of temporaries to use while your final restorations are being made.
Call us today at 703-596-1529 to schedule a consultation for dentures in McLean. You can also schedule online.