So, if a patient comes to me and they have missing teeth, we present them all the options. The best option is always to do implants versus doing a three-unit bridge. Some patients want to go with Snap-on Smile which is a quick fix, but I always educate them, tell them the best option based on their finances. So, we try to help our patients according to their dental needs and finances.
Get Your Functional Smile Back With a Dental Restoration
Everyone deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. If your smile is causing you to be down in the mouth, Dr. Zia would love to help you. Our practice offers many dental restorations to get your smile back into shape. We’ll discuss your options with you and help you make the decision on what’s right for your smile. Your choices could include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our metal-free fillings blend in naturally with your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown will repair a damaged tooth and prevent further problems with it.
- Dental Bridges – Fill in smile gaps with a traditional dental bridge.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more extensive repair than a standard filling.
- Root Canal Treatment – Stop your pain and save your tooth with this beneficial treatment.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures to suit your needs.
- Dental Implants – We both place and restore implants in our office, eliminating the hassle of going back and forth between offices.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Zia will design a treatment plan to restore your smile and your bite.
- Same-Day Smile – Walk in without teeth, and leave later that day with a full and beautiful smile.
For exceptional care from a McLean restorative dentist, call Smiles & Dental Care today at 703-596-1529. You can also schedule online.