Excellent dental care! Dr.Zia & her staff take great pride in consistently providing a very professional & comfortable experience. I greatly appreciate her kind & calm demeanor, as it puts my anxiety at ease. She also provided Invisalign to my family & our teeth look great! Highly recommend!
Keep Your Teeth & Gums in Great Shape With Regular Checkups
Many health issues are connected to your oral hygiene habits. The reason? Your mouth harbors a lot of bacteria! As a result, cavities, gum infections, and other infections can worsen unless you have a professional team to stay ahead of these problems. That’s why visiting us for regular cleanings and exams is so important. During your appointment, here is what you can expect:
- Your hygienist will discuss any concerns you have about your oral health. If it’s your first appointment, we’ll discuss your oral health history.
- If necessary, we’ll take digital X-rays and scans of your mouth. It helps us (and you!) understand the current condition of your teeth and gums.
- Your hygienist will examine your mouth for any obvious concerns. We have an iTero Cavity Detector that helps us see nearly invisible decay on your teeth. Our VELscope helps us spot signs of oral cancer.
- We’ll polish your teeth and remove any tartar or plaque. In addition, we may recommend preventive services such as fluoride treatments or dental sealants.
- Dr. Zia will do a more comprehensive exam. She’ll create a treatment plan to address any concerns and get your oral health back on track.
Call 703-596-1529 for dental cleanings and exams in McLean. You can also schedule online. We recommend you visit us every six months for a thorough checkup!