And the patient comes, and they want to improve their smile. First of all, we ask them a lot of questions of how they want their smile to change. They want to change the shade of their smile. They want to change the shape of their smile. In order to improve that, it’s a big process so we take pictures, we take scans. We do a backs-up to show them before and after. We take their pictures so we can show them how their smile is going to look like. They pick the shade. They also pick how the shape of the actual teeth that they want to be. Educating them, tailoring the process according to the patient’s needs, how they wanted to be, but in the end, it gives excellent results, and it is the most rewarding part of dentistry for me.
Improve Your Smile’s Appearance With Cosmetic Treatments
A recent survey found that virtually everyone believes a smile is an important social asset. If you don’t feel comfortable showing yours in public, you’re at a disadvantage in today’s world. The crew at Smiles & Dental Care knows how important it is to have a winning smile. That’s why we offer so many types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Zia can bond these thin shells to the front of your flawed teeth to give you back a beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose in-office or at-home whitening using the Zoom brand of products. Both give you brighter results than drugstore products.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Imagine straightening your crooked teeth in as few as 12 months using soft plastic teeth aligners.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use composite resin material to quickly repair chips, stains, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Zia will gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel to give your smile a more even line.
- Gum Reshaping – Get rid of your “gummy smile” with this quick treatment performed with a low-power laser.
- Smile Makeovers – We’ll design a comprehensive plan to give your smile a new look. We can even show you a wax model or digital image of your new smile before you begin.
Call us today at 703-596-1529 for an appointment with a cosmetic dentist in McLean. You can also make an appointment online.